Our Voices Against Violence (AWAZ) program empowers survivors of violence
We address issues of violence – including domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, child sexual abuse, digital abuse, stalking, human trafficking, and elder abuse – within the community through free and confidential services, outreach, education, case management, and advocacy. Recognizing and reaching out for assistance as a survivor of abuse can be very difficult, and SAN would like to encourage any and all survivors to allow us to be a safe space in helping navigate a sensitive situation.
- Safety planning for survivors and their children
- Case management and advocacy including shelter placement, court accompaniment, application for public benefits, etc.
- Counseling and emotional support for survivors and anyone facing second hand trauma
- Access to legal assistance in the areas of family and immigration law
- Workshops (Mental Health, Healing, Financial Literacy, Parenting)
- Various support groups
- Legal document translation