SAN seeks volunteers to assist with our many service and organizing efforts. See potential areas of support and sign up using the form below. We train you and offer great field experience!
- Teach yoga or help train our Seniors’ Walking club for physical activities
- Assist in interpretation or translation of materials
- Conduct outreach with us
- Help lead an art workshop for child survivors of domestic violence
- Volunteer at a monthly immigration clinic or our next citizenship clinic
- Share your expertise with community members through workshops on legal rights, diet and nutrition, and healthy parenting
- Organize with community meetings in our Workers’ Rights Committee in Artesia, Survivor’s Support Group, Seniors’ Walking Club in Artesia, and LGBTIQ Committee in partnership with Satrang
These are only a few examples of how you can make a difference. Give us a call and we will find the right match!